First of all, It’s necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which will be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space at the workshop, and sometimes another room. Made such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the prior version in mini, installed on another workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, for example, during the building of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile tool, intended for processing workpieces in various planes. Here is the most common kind of round saw, however the least powerful of this clarified. When working, it needs periodic remainder, and is used for sawing small amounts of material.
Hand-held instrument is much more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions is able to deal with the exact tasks, though with less efficacy. When choosing it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they operate out of a national electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of the connection option – the requirement to have an energy grid in the area of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of operation is not confined by anything. Based on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is reasonable to buy only if for some reason it’s impossible to use the mains observed. Form of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also specific versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade in the first position is over the workpiece, able to seep to its centre. This permits you to begin cutting not with the edge of the substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models which are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them manage wood both well.
The width of the disc directly is based on the ability of the saw’s electrical motor. The stronger the tool, the larger the disc it is ready to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the duration of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Furthermore, strong generators allow you to process thicker substance, but in addition they are heavier. Thus, for example, versions at two kW on average weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power gears can be broken up as follows:
The Way to Pick a circular saw: professional hints
The larger the diameter of the disc, the stronger the electrical motor must function, the thicker the workpieces the saw may work with. Seating diameter is another parameter that determines if a particular disk will match the chosen saw.
At greater speeds, less torque is required for sawing, which means dense material is much easier to deal with. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of the material at the place of contact with the saw increases, the identical plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it’s better to pick a saw with flexible rate.