You will find lots of information not readily available online. Install a Security App – there are loads of apps available for all phones which can help to protect your cell phone. Lookout Mobile Security is a good one with free and paid versions for Android and iPhone.
Now select System apps from the options listed and all your phone system apps will display too. Scroll through to find the app you want to uninstall or type the name on the search box at the top to find it, whichever way. On your phone, open the solid explorer file manager app you installed. Then go to the menu icon by the top left of the App. Select the menu icon and scroll down until you see Applications.
Windows 10 Tips And Tricks: How To Uninstall Apps And Programs
Now, suppose you want to uninstall the calendar app that is present on your phone, type the following command to do so and the uninstallation will occur. Next, run the following command to find package or application names on your device. The only disadvantage of this method is that it can’t be used to uninstall all of the preinstalled apps unlike rooting which can be used for almost every founder app out there. Here’s the detailed guide to show you how to remove preinstalled apps from android in the easiest way possible.
This is all about how to uninstall system apps on Android without root. There is another app named “Lucky Patcher“, which is also very safe to perform system apps un-installation. But, it is no longer available in Google Play Store. It is one of the best apps for rooted mobile users.
We listed them in order of difficulty from most straightforward to the most complex, but the third method is the most surefire way. None of these methods will uninstall the app. Instead, they will disable it, preventing any background activities or new updates and removing them from your app drawer.
- Just like the first method, this is a reversible process, and you can get back the uninstalled apps anytime System app remover you want.
- And if you want to get rid of all store-apps altogether, we will show you how to wipe them from your disk as well.
- If the app you want to remove is on the home screen, you can hold down the app icon and drag it up to “Remove”.
- Super Manager is now ready to perform as Root Explorer.
- “Disabled” means that the app becomes dormant, won’t show up in your application list and won’t be recognized as an installed app.
- Undoubtedly, Realme offers great hardware at great prices.
Depending on your preference, you can uninstall system apps on your Realme phone, disable apps, and freeze apps that you don’t want to run in the background. Not just that, in case you uninstall a system app by mistake or get any issue after removing an app, you can easily reinstall it to fix the problem. Even having the package name of a Realme app is not enough. You also need to make sure that it’s safe to remove.